Voice & Collaboration SIP Trunking, Unified Communications as a Service
Voice services are changing to match the new demands of the digital economy. Simple voice services are being replaced with unified communication services. Acronym has the scalable and cost-effective voice and collaboration services you need to stay connected.
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking is quickly replacing legacy phone networks, freeing businesses from the high costs of landlines and their inability to scale.
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) is disrupting the market by improving communication and collaboration. It allows businesses to avoid the costly initial expenses often associated with advanced communications strategies, instead offering a cloud-based solution that’s agile and endlessly flexible.
Learn more about our unique offerings and how you can upgrade your Voice & Collaboration services below.
A scalable, cost-effective answer to voice connectivity.
Fixed phone lines don’t make sense anymore. They’re expensive to support and maintain, and simply weren’t designed to handle distributed workforces. Today’s businesses need reliable and affordable voice services that are flexible enough to scale up or down at a moment’s notice.
If you have already invested in traditional voice infrastructure, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking is the first step in modernizing your business. SIP technology preserves your investment by using your existing voice network to digitize your communications.
Forward-looking organizations – especially those with multiple locations and contact centres – are upgrading their telephony connectivity to reliable and secure SIP Trunking from Acronym.
Why choose SIP?
At half the cost of legacy phone networks, SIP Trunking from Acronym streamlines voice and data in one easy-to-manage service. Backed by 24/7/365 technical support and an industry-leading 99.99% SLA.
- Scalability: Fast and easy scalability, including on-demand bursting ability to protect against call spikes.
- Comprehensive coverage: Enjoy unlimited local and long-distance voice minutes on-net within Canada.
- Quality: Crisp call quality and end-user experience delivered by our network, with minimal audio compression.
- System agnostic: Broad hardware compatibility for either on-premise or hosted PBX systems.
Find your voice with SIP Trunking from Acronym. Check out our product summary in detail below, and learn how much more you can get from your voice service at a fraction of the cost.
Introducing Unified Communications as a Service.
The way we work has changed. No longer tethered to a desk, landline or computer screen, remote workers can work from anywhere, on any device (with the right device and a cloud connection).
So how do businesses keep a dispersed workforce connected?
More companies are turning to unified communications (UC) to securely connect voice, messaging, file sharing, video conferencing and collaboration.
Better connectivity and collaboration – without the complexity and costs.
UC solves several communication roadblocks, but it still requires infrastructure and people to manage, maintain and support it.
It’s why we offer UC as a service, or UCaaS, providing you the most value from your UC investment without the unnecessary complexity and costs. Our fully managed, unified communications cloud service is quick to integrate with your existing apps, allowing your business to be more agile and scalable.
- Flexibility: Multiple business bundles that meet your business needs and à la carte features.
- Comprehensive tools: All your telephony features in one solution. Full communications stack, including contact centre and local and long-distance calling packages.
- Quality: Best-in-class voice and collaboration tools, secure, reliable and backed by an industry-leading 99.99% SLA.
- Speed to market: Quick and elegant migration to Acronym’s UCaaS service – with no third-party integration, expensive infrastructure upgrades or licence management.
Transform your business communications strategy with UCaaS. Check out our product summary in detail below, and learn how affordable and convenient unified communications can be for your company.Back to Solutions
Book a free consultation or join our mailing list.