Veeam Cloud Connect
Protect your most valuable asset
It’s the driving force of your company—your customer, employee, financial and product data. You want to be sure it’s safe and protected, even when something goes wrong.
It’s why we’ve created the Veeam Cloud Connect solution with built-in RansomGuard protection. In case of emergency, it’ll ensure that your systems are secured and your data retrievable.
Why it matters
Life is unpredictable. There are a number of different events that will require your service to be restored, including:
- Floods, fires and natural disasters;
- Data corruption from malware attacks; and
- Equipment failures from ransomware attacks.
In fact, ransomware and other cybercrimes are projected to cost $10.5 trillion per year by 2025 . It’s why we follow the 3-2-1 rule of thumb for data protection:
Keep three copies of your data stored on two types of media, with one copy offsite.
Integrating Veeam Cloud Connect with RansomGuard saves you time, money and resources. This secure, cloudbased backup repository is within a data-sovereign data centre and features an additional inaccessible directory for extra security. No need to spend resources on a second site, additional storage or costly egress fees for regular recovery testing; Acronym maintains the stability and scalability of the storage infrastructure for you.
Veeam Cloud Connect
How it works
- Your Veeam server is located on your company’s property. It will back up and consolidate any data, prior to the data being saved to the offsite Cloud Connect-enabled data vault.
- A copy of your replicated data is then stored within a secure, Tier II data storage fabric.
- If and when you need to recover your data, the server located on your property restores the backup to the server from the cloud. If your server is not accessible, we can restore it for you.
- If the worst-case scenario occurs and your backups are deleted, an extra copy of your recycle bin is kept within a private directory. This directory cannot be tampered with and only an authorized customer can request for their data to be restored.
Features of Veeam Cloud Connect
Acronym delivers powerful, reliable solutions to help you avoid the risk of data loss. With our Veeam Cloud Connect solution, you get:
Acronym Solutions Inc. is a full-service information and communications technology (ICT) company that provides a range of scalable and secure Network, Voice & Collaboration, Security, Cloud and Managed IT Solutions. We support Canadian businesses, large enterprises, service providers, healthcare providers, public-sector organizations and utilities. We leverage our extensive network expertise to design and build customized, fully scalable solutions to help our customers grow their businesses and realize their full potential. With more than 20 years’ experience managing the communications system that enables Ontario’s electrical grid, Acronym is uniquely positioned to understand the mission-critical needs of any business to deliver the innovative and reliable services that respond to the changing demands of businesses, and support rapid growth and digital transformation initiatives.