Field Operations as a Service Delivering In-Field Support Ontario-Wide
Digital transformation (DX) is changing the rules of the game for businesses around the world. Technological shifts, such as desktop, app and server virtualization, cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, video conferencing and other innovations are making it possible for dispersed teams to collaborate seamlessly in real time from across the city or around the globe.
Yet, such innovations weigh heavily on communications infrastructure and can cause greater latency and performance issues, or worse—outages, if left unchecked. This is especially true for organizations that offer “always on” services and generally have little-to-no tolerance for downtime, including mission-critical Telecommunications, Financial Services, Government, Energy, Security and Healthcare providers.
Explore how outsourced Field Operations Services can facilitate your DX initiatives in our whitepaper.
Book a free consultation or join our mailing list.
Field Operations as a Service—Acronym’s new fully managed, end-to-end network solution
Acronym is offering the opportunity for organizations across Ontario to take advantage of 24/7 intake operations and dispatch services, as well as spares inventory management and network installation, repair and maintenance—available in two progressive levels of Field Operations as a Service (FOS) support—to improve network performance without the cost and complexity of in-house provisioning.
Expert-level technicians stationed across Ontario for all of your in-field support needs
With field teams stationed across the province, we’re able to deploy highly skilled technicians to the far corners of Ontario with speed and efficiency. If your business experiences any network issues, we’ll do what it takes to get your network equipment and services back up and running smoothly, all at a fraction of the cost of deploying resources from inside your own organization.
Choose the service package that meets your business’s unique needs:
- Silver – delivers 24/7 support for network equipment installation (including fibre and circuit testing; rack installation, patch cords, LAN cables, cable trays and power plants); repair and routine maintenance (including site inspections, replacing equipment fan filters and testing environmental alarms).
- Gold – features all elements of the Silver FOS package, plus spares inventory management and storage at any of our 15 climate-controlled depots across Ontario.
Learn more about our FOS packages by clicking the link below.
End-to-end Field Operations as a Service offers countless benefits for mission-critical businesses
With FOS, you can gain the expertise of dedicated service-delivery teams, while simplifying your in-field support services—all while saving yourself the cost and complexity of managing and maintaining such skilled resources in-house.
Expect these benefits and more when you leverage Acronym’s FOS solution:
- Better network performance, stability and uptime
- Increased network longevity and expected replacement cycles
- Improved user productivity and satisfaction
- A greater level of service, practical experience and expertise than can be offered in-house
- Decreased traffic to your help desk/support team
- Streamlined operations based on industry-leading ITIL processes
- Reduced infrastructure and labour costs, when compared to establishing your own in-house resources
- Enhanced data security
- Increased business agility and scalability over time.
Gain the best-possible network resilience, performance and uptime with Network Operations support
Our Network Operations as a Service (NOS) solution delivers 24/7 Incident, Change and Problem Management, communications network troubleshooting, reporting and more—in three progressive levels of fully managed services built to complement our in-house FOS support.
Learn more about our NOS packages by clicking the link below.