Sales Account Managers (Contract)
LOCATION: Work remotely and also from our Head Office at 65 Kelfield Street in Toronto
BACKGROUND: Building upon its commitment to growth in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) arena, Acronym Solutions, previously operating as Hydro One Telecom, is expanding its suite of service offerings and the front-line team who represent these offerings in the market.
At this time, we are searching for seasoned, professional Account Executives to represent the Acronym portfolio of products and services to existing and new clients across Ontario and Quebec, and extending into other Canadian and US markets.
Successful applicants will be ambitious, confident, self-starters with the proven ability to build executive relationships, articulate product and business strategies and create demand to make deals happen. You have honed the skills required for hunting for new clients, mining existing accounts for new opportunities, upselling value-added services and executing on retention strategies. You have extensive experience crafting and proposing solutions to complex and technical communication requirements, demonstrated the ability to negotiate with customers, partners and peers because you are inspired by customers. You have a existing roster of clients who adore working with you, and you are ready for a new and exciting opportunity with a boutique organization backed by a trusted, well known and well-financed parent organization.
Your expertise in running a sales territory and a portfolio of accounts includes forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, solution and proposal development, account planning, contract negotiations and relationship mapping. You are skilled at relationship building at all levels within your customer base and can position solutions to a diverse base of public and/or private organizations. Your experience selling ICT solutions is exceptional and your success is defined by your track-record.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
As a contract Sales Account Executive at Acronym Solutions you will:
• Drive revenue growth through the acquisition of new accounts and embedded base client services
• Proactively engage with client executives, decision makers and influencers to sustain and build deep relationships and to becoming their trusted advisor
• Articulate a clear service vision and communicate complete solutions to mid-level and senior customer executives
• Demonstrate strong technical and business knowledge in Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions with the ability to listen and understand customer business requirements that align with Acronym’s growing suite of solutions to close opportunities
• Accurately and authentically represent Acronym’s suite of high-bandwidth ICT Solutions to the market
• Identify and appropriately qualify major opportunities with large accounts and manage activities that maximize Acronym’s successful delivery revenue attainment
• Oversee Account Management and New Business Development activities including the use of CRM tools, account planning, relationship mapping, forecasting, pipeline development and customer satisfaction measurement for your accounts
• Engage resources within Acronym, including Sales Engineers, to drive technical excellence with respect to Acronym’s solution development, competitive analysis, proposal development and all exchanges with customers
• Demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate with peers, partners and customers
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• BA/BS or equivalent experience required
• 10+ years of successful sales and account management experience in communications and IT networking selling to Enterprise, medium sized business, and / or Public Sector accounts
• Strong understanding of core fibre optic connectivity technologies and solutions is essential
• Strong understanding and success selling cloud, security and voice/collaboration solutions
• Proven and quantifiable track record of over achievement in sales quota and account management
• Exceptional communication skills – written & verbal, and presentation
• Demonstrated success with selling to C-level management teams
• Demonstrated experience managing large customers
• Strong negotiation skills with a track record of closing deals successfully
• Strong relationship building skills – with both an internal and external focus
• Goal orientated – A self-starter who takes ownership and has a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to travel is required. Some business travel required, primarily in Ontario (client, supplier & partner meetings and industry events)
Click here to apply through our parent company Hydro One’s career site.
We are Acronym. We exist to make communications easier. To replace ambiguity with clarity. And to thrive when everyone shares a mutual understanding. We offer simplicity by managing complexity behind the scenes. We stay creative, so you stay connected. We solve problems, so you get custom solutions. We challenge what’s possible, so you realize your potential. This is what we stand for.
At Acronym, we understand that the success and strength of our business rests with our people. When we develop their skills, we are investing in both their success and ours. To secure the best talent, we seek to create a workforce that reflects the diverse populations of the communities where we live and work and to create a culture based on safety, innovation and inclusiveness.
We are honoured to be recognized by Forbes in its list of Canada’s Best Employers for 2021.
Thank you for considering a career with Acronym, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you are having difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Hydro One will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.